Knowledge Blast #1: Case Studies
Time & Location
About the Event
We will focus on small steps to create a tangible measure of change and improvement quickly as well as the longer-term strategic approaches. This will give quick wins to celebrate inside your college or school but also a longer-term planning mechanism.
Each weekly Knowledge Blast will include:
- What and why - helping you create an understanding of this solution and how it can affect change in your organisation.
- The workflows or processes that we recommend, as your starting point, to improve or implement the solution.
- Examples communication tools, designs or trackers you could use as templates.
- How to track and report on the change, celebrating improvements to drive a continual cycle of improvement.
The session will be recorded
- Recordings will be available for our customers to refer back to, and access any available templates.
- This can be used as an ongoing, or new-start training process for your organisation.
- All participants agree to the recording at time of booking.
Knowledge Layer - tools & insights links
- Knowledge Blast attendee£0£00£0