Knowledge Blast #: Celebrate Publicl
Time & Location
About the Event
We will focus on small steps to create a tangible measure of change and improvement quickly as well as the longer-term strategic approaches. This will give quick wins to celebrate inside your college or school but also a longer-term planning mechanism.
Each weekly Knowledge Blast will include:
- What and why - helping you create an understanding of this solution and how it can affect change in your organisation.
- The workflows or processes that we recommend, as your starting point, to improve or implement the solution.
- Examples communication tools, designs or trackers you could use as templates.
- How to track and report on the change, celebrating improvements to drive a continual cycle of improvement.
The session will be recorded
- Recordings will be available for our customers to refer back to, and access any available templates.
- This can be used as an ongoing, or new-start training process for your organisation.
- All participants agree to the recording at time of booking.
The sales bit!
- The last 15 minutes will be kept for follow-up demonstrations on our Insights Reports. We will use that as an opportunity to demonstrate to groups of people the features of our reports in context.
- We will end the 30-minute Blast, have a two-minute break and then if anyone has stayed on the session, we will run through a quick 15-minute demo linked to our discussion.
- You don't need to stay but if you do, we will link the session to a report or tool that we are either delivering or working on so it is relevant.
- Knowledge Blast attendee£0£00£0