Managing perceptions with College Marketing Network
Time & Location
About the Event
To access this event, you will have been sent a passcode. If you cannot get in, don't worry email firstname.lastname@example.org or just the chat function on the website and we will pick it up prior to the event starting.
Whilst you are waiting check out our Insights for Colleges & Sixth Forms and our Knowledge Blasts or Insights for Colleges.
Perceptions are often based less on fact and more on historyand hearsay:
- Perceptions vs reputation – what should you measure?
- Understanding perceptions – the sector, your organisation, your competitors, yourselves
- Embed perception measures into your existing processes
- Create a brand positing strategy that drives perception altering communications
- Establishing measures, solutions and evaluation tools to prove successful change
Following nearly 10 years in further education leadership, I decided to establish a company that can help you break down some of these sometimes overwhelming or expensive tasks like brand management and reputation. The Knowledge Layer is not a consultancy or a marketing communications agency, our birthplace is insights and turning time-consuming but not impossible tasks into something supported and delivered for all. We are delighted to have been welcomed to deliver one of the College Marketing Network’s sessions. Our promise to you is that this is not a sales session, consider it support and confidence building.