TEST EVENT FOR CMN
Time & Location
About the Event
Perceptions are often based less on fact and more on historyand hearsay:
- Perceptions vs reputation – what should you measure?
- Understanding perceptions – the sector, your organisation, your competitors, yourselves
- Embed perception measures into your existing processes
- Create a brand positing strategy that drives perception altering communications
- Establishing measures, solutions and evaluation tools to prove successful change
Following nearly 10 years in further education leadership, I decided to establish a company that can help you break down some of these sometimes overwhelming or expensive tasks like brand management and reputation. The Knowledge Layer is not a consultancy or a marketing communications agency, our birthplace is insights and turning time-consuming but not impossible tasks into something supported and delivered for all. We are delighted to have been welcomed to deliver one of the College Marketing Network’s sessions. Our promise to you is that this is not a sales session, consider it support and confidence building.
To register for the event visit College Marketing Network.